The organization of Montchardon this summer
The programme will take place this summer under special circumstances, as the Centre can only resume its activities provided that health regulations are strictly observed.
The conditions of participation imply strict compliance with the preventive measures below, whether for practices or teaching sessions.
For places of worship such as Montchardon, here are the French government regulations:
- At the time of arrival at the Centre, you shall not be ill or show symptoms of the virus.
- Each person is compelled to maintain a safety distance of 1m, in the temple, in the refectory and when walking around the Centre,
- Mandatory protective mask from the entrance of the temple till people have sat down, in the refectory until eating begins and in all other situations when it is difficult to maintain distance from others,
- Hand washing with hydro-alcoholic gel coming in and going out of the temple and refectory, every time you access the self-service area, and on all occasions when you have to touch a collective object.
- An identifiable member of the Centre administration will be responsible for ensuring that rules are respected as people enter or leave the prayer area.
If you cannot or do not wish to follow these guidelines, we ask you not to come to the Centre while these regulations stand. The same applies, of course, if you are ill or have symptoms of the virus.
Click the following link to have all the information on the conditions of participation to the training courses.