Vous êtes bien sur le formulaire de réservation de Stage de Montchardon. Ce formulaire nous parvient à travers le protocole sécurisée SSL qui est validé par l’organisme international SECTIGO avec un certificat COMODO. Celui-ci apparait habituellement en haut à gauche du lien du site www.montchardon.fr sur votre navigateur . Il est souvent représenté par un petit cadenas sur lequel vous pouvez cliquer et lire les informations concernant le certificat. Vos informations sont donc bien encryptées et véhiculées vers nous en toute sécurité.
Demande de réservation avec paiement des arrhes par Carte bancaire à CKML
Merci de bien vouloir remplir les champs , puis cliquer sur le bouton ENVOYER. Les champs avec (*) sont obligatoires
The programme now takes place under special circumstances, since the Centre may resume its activities provided that the health rules are strictly observed.
The conditions of participation imply strict compliance with the barrier measures, whether for practices or courses.
Here is how we will organize ourselves.
For places of worship such as Montchardon, the rules set by the State are as follows:
- upon arrival at the Centre, the trainee must not be ill or show symptoms of the virus.
obligation to maintain a distance of 1m around oneself, in the temple, in the refectory and when moving around the Centre,
- mandatory wearing of a protective mask in :
- the temple: permanently during the teachings and daily collective practices.
- the refectory: from the entrance to the moment of sitting down and if you get up to get a drink or to go out.
- all other situations: as soon as it is difficult to maintain distance from others,
- hand washing with hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance and exit of the temple and refectory, every time you enter the self-service area and on all occasions when you have to touch a collective object.
- An identifiable member of the administration will be responsible for the entry and exit phases of the prayer area to ensure that the rules are respected.
If you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines, we ask that you do not come to the Centre while these rules are in effect. The same applies, of course, if you are ill or have symptoms of the virus.
About Lama Teunsang
It is essential to protect Lama Teunsang whose immunity is compromised, making him extremely vulnerable to infection, and the people at the centre are in daily contact with him for meals and care. This also means that it is not appropriate to return to Lama Teunsang's home to greet him. For the compelling reasons mentioned above, he currently only receives those who care for his health.
No offering of kata to Lama Teunsang
It is asked to stay away from him, at least 1m and not to offer him a kata.
This use, so much appreciated by all of us, is currently suspended during the Covid period, to preserve its still fragile health.
Individual interview with Lama Teunsang
We asked Lama Teunsang about personal interviews. He does not wish to resume them for the time being. We will inform you of their resumption when he tells us so.
However, it is possible to request an interview with one of the Lamas of Montchardon. See with the translator.
Access to the temple will be limited to 80 people to respect sanitary distances. For accommodation, the rooms with several people will become individual accommodation, except for couples or families. The number of dormitory places will be reduced to space between beds. We will thus be able to accommodate about 80 people. The campsite will be open, the installation of the tents will have to follow the same instructions. We will have disinfecting liquids in all the places where it is necessary.
We would like to remind you:
- on the one hand, failure to respect the rules could lead to the closure of the Centre and legal proceedings.
- on the other hand, we have a moral obligation to protect ourselves and others from a potentially dangerous disease, especially since we live in collective premises.
As Buddhist practitioners, the constraints of masks, social distances and frequent hand washing can be integrated into our practice, as a constant training for vigilance and support of attention in our daily actions. It is also a great opportunity to practice the awakening mind, the altruistic attitude: "I commit myself to make this effort, thinking more about the well-being and health of others than about my own inconvenience". These are the skillful means of Dharma called " integrating unpleasantness into the path ".
You are using a smartphone. We recommend that you put your phone in a horizontal position. Your browsing experience will be more pleasant
Liste des stages réservables
Voici la liste des stages pour lesquels vous pouvez prendre une réservation. Seuls les stages apparaissant dans la liste déroulante du formulaire de réservation sont réservables.
Peuvent être réservés les stages qui :
1) affiche le bouton dans la description du stage
2) apparait dans la liste déroulante du formulaire de réservation
Il est donc inutile de contacter l'Accueil. de téléphoner ou d'envoyer des dates de réservation pour des événements qui n'apparaissent pas dans la liste déroulante du formulaire.